The 'Pretty Lethal' Kickstarter Package Including Unlocked Stretch Goals
All files are in STL format ready for 3D printing - included are non-supported AND Pre-Supported versions of the files.
'Core Set', listed from left to right:
1K Stretch Goal - includes the following (see image below):
- Kini Suko - 28mm scale
- Hilda Ironclaw - 28mm scale
- Gloria Airship Pirate - 28mm scale
- Ylenia Ironclaws - 32mm scale
- Oriana Dark Elf Necromancer - 28mm scale
- Necromancer Pinup - 35mm scale
- Bjorn Hero Character - 28mm scale
- War-Cry, Female Orc Bust - 90mm tall
- Retro Space Orc 'Flame Boy' - 28mm scale
- Goblin Warrior - 28mm scale
2K Stretch Goal - includes the following (see image below):
- Tree Golem - 28mm/32mm scale
- Dryad 1 - 28mm scale
- Dryad 2 - 28mm scale
- Dryad 3- 28mm scale
- Set of 5 Frog Warriors - 28mm scale
Plus - BONUS Elf Adventurer
3D Printing Optimized
This 3D printable STL file has been optimized for 3D printing on an FDM or Resin (SLA, DLP,) home printer.
How To Print These Files
Simply import this STL file into your favorite slicer and use settings or a profile you are comfortable with.
We like to FDM print our miniatures at .1 layer height using Cura and the "Fat Dragon Games Minis" profile on an unmodified Creality Ender 3. However there are many other great profiles out there that may work better for you.
As far as filaments go we have gotten the best results with Esun PLA+ filament. We have gotten pretty good results with Hatchbox PLA as well.
Resin (DLP or SLA)
For resin we use Monocure 3D Rapid Grey resin on an Anycubic Photon with these settings (these will vary according to temperatures and machines):
- Layer thickness: 0.05 (mm)
- Normal exposure time: 11 seconds*
- Off Time: 6.5 seconds
- Bottom Exposure Time: 60 seconds
- Bottom Layers: 4
Free Updates For Life
When you purchase this product you get free unlimited updates for the life of this product. That means that if we make any upgrades, additions or improvements to this product you get them all at no additional charge.
Terms of Purchase
- 3D files cannot be distributed in any way.
- You cannot modify the work then distribute it in any way.
- You can modify the work for personal use only.
- Attribution required whenever the work is posted.
- Work cannot be used for crowdfunding or other similar ventures without prior written consent.
- Items can be printed for personal use only. Sale of printed products is not permitted, Licensing not available.
- "Capritor" retains all ownership of copyrights and intellectual property rights. All material, models and artwork are Copyright© of Capritor, all rights reserved.
Capritor is a two person creative team with a passion for developing 3D printable miniatures and set pieces for use in your own tabletop games and rpgs, or just for collecting. For the past several years we have made miniatures for tabletop gaming companies such as Akinji Entertainment as well as other 3D printed sculptures for movies and television.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
Thank you for your purchase!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Happy Printing and Painting!
- The Capritor Team
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.